Finishing is simply taking your printed work and making it function as you need it to.
- Hole punching: one hole, two hole, three hole, four… you get the idea.
- Folding: to whatever size or shape you need
- scoring: eliminate unsightly cracking when folding.
- Die cutting: custom shapes die cut in-house
- Padding: edge glue for tear off pads including card backing
- Stapling: up to a whopping 250sheets. or magazine style.
- Collating: messy documents put together as you need
- Guillotining: Just like the french but on paper.
- Round cornering: just a bit different.
- manual labour: We don’t let people down, let us know what you need and we will work out efficient ways to get it done.